Tuesday, September 28, 2010

23 Years Old!




My birthday was the day before we left to San Antonio. I can't believe that I'm 23... I still feel like I'm 18. Does everyone feel like they look exactly the same as they did in highschool? or am I just kidding myself? or do I seriously still look like I'm 18?

It was a fun day and I'm so grateful for everyone that made me feel so loved! Barbie and Josh are the greatest friends we went over to their house for games and they made cupcakes and even had balloons. They seriously are the best!

5 comments:

Elise Ewell said...

Haha i love you! Glad you had a good birthday:)

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday, dear.

Barbie Madsen said...

whatever you are the best!! i don't know if you still look eight-teen, but you still are super hot!

Jessica Collett Larsen said...

I feel the exact same way!! I don't think I look 18 but I think I look the same as I did in high school. And people in high school look so young to me! I swear I was older than that.

Jessica Collett Larsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.