Thursday, May 21, 2009

Family Visit






Most of my family was able to come and visit Chicago last week! ( We missed all of you who couldn't come!)I appreciate everyone making the trip out here and John for watching the kids in Utah! It was a lot of FUN! We spent Mother's Day at my apartment hanging out and playing games, did a lot of shopping, ate lots of good food, went on the boat tour, saw Legally Blond the Musical, went to the Field Museum, took pictures at Millennium Park, rode the train, and spent time just playing games and hanging out.

We also were able to go to Iowa for Aaron's Graduation! We are so proud of him for finishing medical school. He will be a great doctor! I'm sad they're moving, since Iowa is pretty close to Chicago, but Texas is close to the next best thing. :)



3 comments:

Tammi said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I miss you. Cute photos!

Laura said...

Chelsey, I loved all of the pictures!! Your nieces and nephews are getting so big and you and your sisters and your mom look so dang gorgeous! I miss y'all. Looks like it was so fun to have the family there for mother's day. Loves ya.

SandyKay said...

Glad everyone had a great time. Wish we could have been there. Great pictures ~ The one of your Mom and Dad is too cute.
Love,
SK